Product Spotlight: CareView Analytics Dashboard
CareView is pleased to announce the latest addition to the CareView Patient Safety System, our CareView Analytics Dashboard. The CareView Analytics Dashboard provides a visual representation of real-time metrics on utilization and outcomes.
The CareView Analytics Dashboard works seamlessly within the platform, providing insight into operational utilization and effectiveness. Data can be depicted facility-wide, unit to unit, and by date range. It also provides an easy way to compare results and ROI against organizational goals.
- Real-time data
- Modular components
- Ability to filter by units
- Ability to filter by date range
- Safety Interventions – This module includes metrics on interventions and redirection strategies, such as how often staff successfully intervene and how often tools such as 1-way and 2-way audio were used.
- Sitter Reduction – This module includes metrics on sitter reduction and justification for sitter usage, helping identify what types of patients are being monitored by CareView and sitter hours saved.
- System Utilization – This module displays metrics on system usage, including insight into how often Virtual Rails are used.
- Patient Demographics – This module includes information on patients being monitored through CareView, providing visibility of patient risk factors and why patients are being monitored.
- Intervention Response – This module displays metrics on responsiveness and effectiveness of patient interventions, including response times and redirection techniques.
- Outcomes – This module provides a summary of outcomes and performance, functioning as a report card in relation to the facility’s goals.
Request a demo today to learn more about the CareView Analytics Dashboard and how the CareView Patient Safety System can help with fall prevention!